Monday, February 9, 2009

I statements reveal your consciousness


I acquired these I statements from a great journaling group, completing and reviewing them will give you some real insight into your consciousness.

Go for it and see what they reveal.

I am:_______________________
I want:______________________
I wish: ______________________
I miss: ______________________
I fear: ______________________
I hear:______________________
I wonder:____________________
I regret:_____________________
I am not:____________________
I dance:_____________________
I sing:______________________
I cry:_______________________
I am not often:________________
I make with my hands:__________
I write:_____________________
I confuse:___________________
I need:_____________________
I should:____________________
I start:_____________________
I finish:_____________________

No comments: