Thursday, December 27, 2007

101 ANSWERS


I have been introduced to the idea of 101 questions some of them appeared to be quite similar and then the idea of 101 answers occurred to me.
I have came up with the idea of 10 answers to 10 questions plus 1 would be 101 answers and give me give me some personal insight .
Some of these can be simply answered with one word or you may choose to search within for a more exhaustive answers.


1.What did I accomplish this year?

2.What were my forgiveness issues, toward myself or others?

3.Who are the top 10 People in my life?

4.What are the things I am most grateful for?

5.What were my disappointments?

6.What were my positive experiences?

7.What did I do for others?

8.What do I do for myself?

9.What inspired me this year?

10.Fun things I have done this year?

This will be our answer #101 and the one I consider to be of greatest personal assessment.


What is the essence of who I am?

No comments: