Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Letter of Appreciation

On a personal level, I have come to realize the importance of self
appreciation. In this world, as we live and grow, we are told
constantly how wrong we are and how inappropriate our thoughts. This
causes us to feel we must "justify" ourselves, and we live in the
energy of always defending ourselves just to feel somewhat well.
This, I have found, has been at the core of much of the sorrow and
poverty I have created and accepted for myself. What a relief to now
discover how false this dance is.
We are wholly justified; our life is an important aspect of our
Creator. We are an individualized aspect of our Creator that no-one
else can replace. The value in self appreciation and appreciation of
all others is so very powerful. We can move forward from the past
conditioning through the practice of appreciation. We were all wrong
to think there is something wrong with us, missing in us, etc. etc.
We must forgive everyone this projection of unworthiness. Because it
is only their belief in lack within themselves that has been projected
out into those around them. It is powerful to say, "I am wholly
acceptable in all ways. I appreciate the love I give to myself, and
all that I do to a create positive life experience. I forgive myself
and all others. I appreciate everything that happens in my life,
because it provides the contrast that will cause the desire. I
embrace the desire wholly. It is my desire and is wholly acceptable. I
am grateful to be loved by Source, and I am supported by life. All is
well. I cannot do it wrong. I can only do all I can now according to
my current understanding. I appreciate myself that I am willing to
grow and give a good life to myself. As I grow strong, I am able to
give more to all others. I am wholly Loved and accepted by the Source
of all beings / all life. I am a pleasure in His sight. I appreciate
myself. I appreciate myself. I appreciate myself."
And I appreciate everyone here. I appreciate all the wonderful
teachers of this truth: We are all beings of great value and worth.
There is nothing to measure up to in order to be "alright." There is
only appreciation from our Source for His Perfect Creation. So it is.

Linda K. Mottet

No comments: