Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hello Alice!

Hello Alice, I figured out how to get on here. Congratulations for getting this set up and going.
I don't know if you are aware, as you set out on your journey through journaling, that I have thousands of pages (at least a couple of thousand pages) and so many notebooks full of journaling, for me it is in rhyme. Some are usable publishable lyrics, and some are just sorting out random thoughts, and some are intentional writings to move my life in a particular direction. There is no question to journal is a very healthy and natural experience for me. I desire to see what becomes of my participation with you and others here.
Anyway, I expect you will calling me soon this morning to walk me through this process, and I managed to get here on my own. But we will see what if anything happens when I post.
Love,
Linda

No comments: